Aliabad is a suburb of Hyderabad, India. It is part of the old city of Hyderabad and is situated about 2.5 km from the historic Charminar towards Falaknuma Palace.
Here are some interesting places in Aliabad:
- Chowmahalla Palace: A complex of four palaces that was once the seat of the Nizams of Hyderabad. It is now a museum and is open to the public.
- Salar Jung Museum: One of the largest museums in India, with a collection of over 40,000 artifacts from around the world.
- Tahniyat Mahal: A beautiful palace that was built in the early 20th century. It is now a hotel and is open to the public.
- Charminar: One of the most iconic landmarks in Hyderabad, the Charminar is a 16th-century mosque with four grand arches and four 48-meter-tall minarets.
- Khursheed Jah Devdi: A beautiful palace that was built in the early 20th century. It is now a government office and is not open to the public.
Here are some of the places you can eat near Aliabad:
- Shah Ghouse: Shah Ghouse is a popular restaurant serving biryani and other Indian dishes.
- Zaffran Matam Al Arabi: is a popular restaurant serving Middle Eastern Cuisine.
- Paradise: Paradise is a popular restaurant serving Hyderabadi cuisine.
- Pista House: Pista House is a chain of restaurants and bakeries in India, founded in 1976 in Hyderabad, Telangana. The restaurant is known for its Hyderabadi biryani, Haleem, and other Indian and Continental dishes. Pista House also has a wide range of pastries, cakes, and other desserts.
These are just a few of the many interesting places to visit in Aliabad. With its rich history and culture, Aliabad has something to offer everyone.