INSPIRE is a national programmed implemented by Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology.
Department of Science & Technology (DST) invites online applications for the academic year 2021-22 from the talented and eligible candidates for INSPIRE scholarship for higher education (SHE) scheme.
- Organization: Department of Science & Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology
- Scholarship Name: INSPIRE scholarship
- Last Date: Not Released
- Official Website: www.online-inspire.gov.in
– Eligibility Criteria for INSPIRE Scholarship Program:
- This scheme offers total of 10,000 scholarships every year of Rs. 80,000/- per year for undertaking Bachelor and Masters level education in natural sciences possessing any one of the following criteria.
- Students who have obtained total marks in the top 1 percent level at XII (12th) standards at their own State and Central Board Exam and pursuing programs and courses in Natural Sciences at the B.Sc. or M.Sc. Courses other than Natural Sciences are not included in the scheme. The average percentage would be derived on basis of top 1 percent criterion of each State Board Examination.
- Students who have secured ranks in the JEE-Joint Entrance Examination of IIT (within 10,000 ranks), AIEEE (top 20,000 ranks) and those clearing CBSE Medical and opt to study natural sciences would be eligible for the Scholarship.
- Students admitted to IISER-Indian Institutes of Science Education and research, NISER-National Institute of Science Education and Research, Department of AEC-Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Science at University of Mumbai or are KVPY.
- Availing multiple scholarships from different sources will not be eligible.
- For more details visit our website www.online-inspire.gov.in
- Value of Scholarship:
Each scholar will receive Rs.80, 000/- per annum. The total amount payable to the beneficiary is Rs. 60,000/- and also an amount of Rs.20, 000/- will be provided for summer time research project.
- Duration of Scholarship:
Scholarship award will be provided for a period of 5 years or till completion of the course or whichever is earlier.
- Renewal of Scholarship:
Scholarship renewal is completely based on good conduct and performance in the previous examinations and also a certificate required from the institution at the time of renewal.
– How to Apply INSPIRE Scholarship 2021-22:
Visit the DST official website www.online-inspire.gov.in in order to apply online. Click on “New User” if you are applying for the first time. Once you fill the registration form you will then receive an email to the given email ID containing username and password.
Login with username and password and apply for the scholarship. Fill the application form carefully and upload the required scanned documents.
The students are advised to take a print out of the online application for future reference. Do not send the hard copy of application or documents by post. Kindly note the candidates who have passed board of intermediate in the previous year should not apply now.
- Caste Certificate
- Eligibility Note
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Class X Certificate
Last Date: Not Released
|Apply Inspire Scholarship|