Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship (Social Welfare Department) introduces many scholarship schemes 2021-22 for the benefits of SC/ ST/ OC/ General and students from below poverty line.
- Board Name: Samaj Kalyan Vibhag
- Scholarship Name: Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship Scheme
- Official Portal: www.dirsamajkalyan.in
- Address: Department of Social Welfare, Lucknow, India
- Contact No: 0522-2235675, 0522-2238226
Scholarship and fee reimbursement will be made in the account of the students. The institution will be made available within 15 days of the receipt of the amount of reimbursement by the student, for which arrangement is made between the institution and the students at the time of admission.
Eligibility for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship 2021-22:
- Scholarship will be given only to those students whose parents annual Income is not more than Rs.2.00 lakhs.
- Students must have a bank account on his name as the scholarship award will be credited directly into the bank account.
- Latest income certificate is necessary for the online submission.
- 10th / 12th class mark sheet
- Income certificate
- Cast certificate
- Bank Pass book
- Declaration form
|Click Here to Apply Online||Click Here to Know More|