Social Welfare Department (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag), Uttarakhand invites application for pre matric and post matric scholarship scheme 2021-22. Students may apply online through escholarship.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand e-Governance portal website for automated and effective management of processes related to online application receipt, application processing, amount sanction and disbursal of several scholarships to SC, ST and OBC students.
- Uttarakhand eScholarship Form Online 2021-22 Details:
- Board Name: Uttarakhand Social Welfare Department eScholarship
- Scholarship: Uttarakhand Scholarship 2021-22
- Official Website: http://escholarship.uk.gov.in
- Contact Address: Maanpur Purab, Haldwani, Uttarakhand
- Contact Phone Number: 05946-297051
Also Check for NHFDC Scholarship:
– Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Scholarships Scheme 2021-22:
- Students who belongs to Uttarakhand State.
- Student who study in the state or out of state from recognized University / Technical / Medical / Management Institute.
- Applicant must passed the last year examination.
- Applicant who have not done any professional course except the current course.
- Student should not apply or received any other scholarship except this.
- Whose parental income is Rs.250,000/- for SC students and Rs.200,000/ – for ST students.
- Students have to apply for scholarships in their respective institutions.
- The scholarship is provided under the rules set by the Government of India.
SC / ST Dashmottar Scholarship Rates:
|Hosteller||Day Scholar||Parents Annual Income Limit|
|Group – 1 Medicine (allopathic medicine practices in Indian and other recognized), engineering, technology, agriculture, medicine and allied sciences against animals, management, business, finance, business administration and computer applications / commercial pilot license (helicopter pilot and Multi Engine Rating Course Degree and Masters level courses) (MPhil, PhD and post-doctoral research).|
|Rs.2.50 lakh for SC students and Rs.2.50 lakh ST students||From the date of admission till the last exam month|
|Group – 2 Were not included in the other business and technical graduate and Masters level courses. CA / WA/ CS etc curriculum. All Masters, graduate diploma courses, the certificate-level courses|
|Group – 3Bachelor’s degree or higher, all other courses (which were not included in a group 2)|
|Group – 4 Group 2 or 3 were not included in the class 11 and 12 of the 10 + 2 pattern and Intermediate exam before graduation and all Dashmottar level course. ITI course other professional course.|
– How to Register Uttarakhand eScholarship Online:
- Go to the Uttarakhand e-Governance portal website http://escholarship.uk.gov.in.
- Click and select student registration.
- Fill all your details correctly.
- As the login and password will be sent to your email address and SMS updates will be sent to mobile number.
- Enter correspondence and permanent address.
- Then enter verification captcha.
- Click on save and register button.
– How to Apply Uttarakhand eScholarship 2021-22 Online:
- Now go to your email and click the verification link.
- Once you verified then Click on “Login here” link and change the password.
- Now login with your login id and password.
- Select the type of scholarship scheme and click on Proceed button.
- Enter the following details and upload the required documents.
- Then enter verification Captcha.
- Click on “Apply for Scholarship” button.
Required Document to Upload:
- Latest Photograph
- Last examination passed certificate
- Income proof certificate
- Caste proof Certificate (SC, ST and OBC)
- Residence proof document
- Bonafide document
- Copy of passbook main page
- Counselling certificate (for OBC students)
|Click Here to Apply Uttarakhand Scholarship|
|Click Here for More Details|