The Welfare Department of Jharkhand offering different scholarship through e-Kalyan Scholarship schemes for the betterment of BC (backward classes) SC (schedule caste) and ST (schedule tribe).
- For fresh registration or application renewal for the academic year 2021-22 applicants must apply only through online. Students should upload the required documents.
- All the colleges within the state will get their login username and password from their respective District Welfare Officers. Colleges must contact their District Welfare Officers for login details.
- Students should give their bank account details which linked with your Aadhaar card before applying.
- Students should not to give false or wrong income proof certificate it will get enquired and if found false or wrong necessary legal steps shall be taken against the student.
- Aadhaar number is compulsory for the candidates in order to apply the scholarship online. The e-Kalyan official website is open for fresh and renewal application of scholarship.
- Board Name: e-kalyan Welfare Department, Govt of Jharkhand
- Scholarship Name: e-kalyan Scholarship 2021-22
- Website: http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- Last Date: Not Released
Also check Uttarakhand Scholarship:
– e-Kalyan Scholarship Jharkhand Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must be a resident of Jharkhand State
- Should be ST/ SC or BC (Backward Class)
- The family income of the students should not be more than Rs.2,50,000/- for SC and ST and Rs. 1,50,000/- for BC per annum from all sources.
- All Institutes which recognized by Govt of Jharkhand are eligible for this scheme.
- Candidate belongs to other than SC /ST/ BC categories care not eligible to apply.
- SC / ST students whose family annual income is above Rs.2,50,000/- and Rs.1,00,000/- for BC students not eligible to apply.
|Pre Matric Scholarship|
|Post Matric (Within State) Scholarship|
|Post Matric (Outside State) Scholarship|
Pre-matric and Post-matric Schemes:
|Pre Matric ST Scheme||Post Matric ST Scheme|
|Pre Matric SC Scheme||Post Matric SC Scheme|
|Pre Matric BC Scheme||Post Matric BC Scheme|
How to Apply e-kalyan 2021-22:
- Go to the e-kalyan site http://ekalyan.cgg.gov.in
- Click on “Scholarship Registration” button in menu.
- Fill the application form carefully and click the save button.
- Once the regsitration completed you will receive an email / SMS of login details.
- Once you logged in fill the form in details.
- Take a printout of the filled application.
- Then sign and upload the required documents.
- Passport size photograph
- Bonafide certificate
- Latest income certificate
- Residence Proof (Ration card or Electricity Bill)
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheet
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
- Application Form with signature (Students and Parents)
Last Date: Not Released
|Click Here to Apply eKalyan Scholarship|
|Click Here for More Details|