Online applications are invited from eligible minority students for grant of scholarship or financial assistance for pursuing Post Graduate / Ph.D. Courses in foreign Universities for the year 2021-22 (Fall Season).
Eligible candidates can file their application for Chief Minister’s overseas scholarship scheme online through the official website: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
State government is showing interest in the economic development, social development, educational development and the welfare of minorities in Telangana State.
Govt of Telangana has made many substantial steps for offering scholarships to the minorities on a saturation-basis. Overseas study scheme is initiated for the benefit of the candidates belongs to minorities community.
Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme 2021-22 Details:
- Department Name: Minorities Welfare, Telangana.
- Scholarship Name: Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme.
- Official Website: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Age Limit: Not more than 30 years
- Scholarship Amount: Rs.10.00 lakhs (One Lakhs)
Also Check Minorities Post Matric Scholarship:
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme:
- Student must belong to SC (Schedule Caste) community and must be a native of Telangana State.
- Parental annual income should not be more than Rs.2 lakhs (Two Lakhs).
- First class marks in graduation are must for pursuing Post Graduate studies in abroad.
- First class marks in post graduation are must for pursuing Ph.D. studies in abroad.
- Not more than one child from the same family.
- The maximum age under CM overseas scholarship scheme shall not exceed 30 years.
- Eligible Countries are USA (United States of America), Canada, UK (United Kingdom), Australia, and Singapore.
- Must have a valid passport.
- Must have a valid TOEFL/IELTS and GRE/GMAT.
- Candidates must have obtained admission in an officially recognized Foreign University.
- Students cannot change their courses.
- 33 percent of the scholarship will be reserved for female students.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- E-pass Application ID
- Residence Proof Certificate
- Mark sheet
- GRE / GMAT and TOFEL/IELTS score card;
- Admission Application Letter
- Tax Assessment
- Bank Pass Book
- Scanned Photos
For complete details of eligibility, documents, countries and procedures etc., are available online on the official website
|Click Here to Apply Online|
|Click Here to Check the Applicant Status|
|To Edit and Upload Your Application|
|Click Here for More Details|