The importance of scholarship programs are well known since years and decades in the nation and the benefits that it yields for the growth of the students.
That’s why Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation brought their third scholarship program for the students of any kind of profession courses around India. The charitable foundation is meant to help the students with finance to have any kind of high-level education.
Students will be asked to submit a handwritten 300 words essay on the topic, ‘needed improvements in college education’. Except the tuition-fee financial aid from the institution, students, who have taken to the programs from other scholarship programs and such are not eligible to apply.
Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means Scholarship Program 2021-22
The application form along with required documents should be submitted before last date. Application without required documents will not be accepted Swami Dayanand merit cum means (MCM) scholarship.
Selected list of candidates can be seen on the website and Facebook page. Foundation should be sent the letters of recommendation from two professors.
The necessary documents in an envelope cover should be sent to the address given below by speed or registered post on or before last date. The scholarship amount will be announced after the results declare of all the candidates.
- Organization: Swami Dayanand Charitable Educational Foundation
- Scholarship Name: Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship 2021-22
- Number of Scholarship: 200 (Two Hundred)
- Website: www.swamidayanand.org
- Contact Phone Number: 8448770654
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships Offered: The scholarships offered are approximately about 200 in the many categories:
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Gold Scholarships provides scholarship amount of Rs. 1,00,000 and has about 5 number of scholarships.
- Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Silver Scholarships provides scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000 has about 10 number of scholarships.
- Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarships provides scholarship amount of Rs. 25,000 and has about 40 number of scholarships.
- Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarships provides scholarship amount of Rs. 20,000 and has about 40 number of scholarships.
- Smt. Shanti Devi Scholarships provides scholarship amount of Rs. 17,500 and has about 45 number of scholarships.
- Sh. Ram Ji Lal Scholarships provides scholarship amount of Rs. 15,000 and has about 60 number of scholarships.
Reservation and Disbursement:
- 30% of scholarship is earmarked for female candidates.
- The scholarship amount is to be paid to the college or institute.
Also check Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2021-22:
- Candidates are required to pursue regular UG courses from a recognized institute, college or university. They are required to take to the admission process recommended by state or central government by passing the competitive exams.
- They are required to score above 85% in their 12th examination or in JEE mains a minimum of 25000 marks.
- Out of 10, the GPA pointer of students is required to be 7.5.
- Annual family income is not required to be more than 6 lakhs per annum.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates is 25.
- Candidates are not required to pursue any other scholarship scheme or financial assistance.
– How to Apply Swami Dayanand Merit cum Means Scholarship:
Candidates who are interested and meet the criteria mentioned above are can login to www.swamidayanand.org and apply online. Don’t miss out on the last date on the official page.
Students are required to fill the information correctly and wait for the email to appear in their mail id for confirmation. They are required to print the application form given in the email and submit it with other documents for further verification process.
Candidates are required to get the application form signed head of their department. Verified applications shall be sent to the Scholarship Officer, Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation, C/o AG Furnace Improvements, K-33, Ground Floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019 through speed or registered post for further process.
– Required Documents:
- Admission letter copy
- Copy of the marksheets of SSC and HSC
- Entrance exam rank card copy
- Copy of receipts of fee copy
- 2 recent passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Parents ID proof or ration card
- The essay that is handwritten
|Click Here to Apply Swamy Dayanand Scholarship|
|Click Here for More Details|