Sitaram Jindal Foundation, the CSR Wing of Jindal Aluminum Ltd., Bangalore, an over 1000 Cr. turnover company is currently giving liberal scholarships to over 10,000 poor students including those studying in graduation and PG courses including Engineering and diploma.
A statement of various scholarships being given us is attached. Full details of our scholarship scheme are available on our website https://www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org/
Sitaram Jindal Foundation like to substantially increase the number of scholarships particularly to those poor students who are studying in graduation or PG courses including Engineering and Diploma in Govt. and Govt. aided institutions.
SJF clarify that though minimum marks have been prescribed for most courses, this is not a merit scholarship and the main objective of the scholarship is to extend financial help to deserving poor students.
This scholarship scheme will go long way in helping the poor students to continue their studies by availing of this liberal scholarship scheme.
- Organization: Sitaram Jindal Foundation
- Scholarship Name: Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
- Website: www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org
- Address: Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru-560073
Also check Karnataka E-pass Scholarship:
Eligibility Sitaram Jindal Scholarship:
- The annual income limit is Rs. 4.00 lakh for employer and Rs.2.5 lakhs for all others.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official website www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- Applicant may apply for scholarship scheme 2021-22 only once in period of the course.
- The applicant should not avail any other scholarship award from any other source.
- Scholarship will not be eligible for the students above 30 years of age.
- For three years or longer period courses, applications will not be accepted from final year applicants.
- The scholarship award will not be given for less than one year period of courses.
How to Apply Sitaram Jindal Scholarship:
Interested and eligible applicants may download the application from and send it to the following address give below.
|The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, Jindal Nagar, Tumkur Road, Bengaluru-560073||Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Telangana.|
|The Trustee, Sitaram Jindal Foundation, 11, Green Avenue, Behind Sector D-3Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Madhya Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal.|
– Required Documents:
- SSLC/HSC Marks Sheet
- Income certificate
- Merit Certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Certificate of Accommodation
|Click Here for More Details|