Madhya Pradesh (MP) scholarship scheme provide financial assistance to the SC, ST, OBC category students. MP scholarship financially helps them to complete their matriculation or secondary education.
MP scholarships available for Indian students studying in India awarded by the state government and Union Territory,
the scholarship includes maintenance allowance, non reimbursable fees, study tour, thesis typing, printing charges only for research students, book allowance and additional allowance for disabled students.
Amount of maintenance allowance is payable from April 1st or after admission and it will announce in the month of May to June.
Students can apply MP scholarship application through online from the official portal website www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in or through this page from the direct link given below click below.
Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Details:
- Name of the Department: Madhya Pradesh Department Higher Education
- Official Portal: www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
- Scholarship Scheme: Madhya Pradesh Scholarship Scheme
Also check Rajasthan Scholarship:
– Eligibility Criteria for MP Scholarship 2021-22:
• MP scholarships are open for Indian Citizens only.
• Any religion including Hindu, Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist, Parsi or Jain Male or Female.
• Special category includes visually blind, hearing loss, leprosy, locomotor disability, mentally retarded and severely disabled or handicapped.
• Scholarships will be given for post-matriculation or post-secondary in recognized institutions.
• Candidates pursuing PG course in medicine are also eligible for MP scholarship.
• Candidates who pursue their education through correspondence are also eligible.
• Scholarship holder under this scheme shall not apply for any other scholarship.
How to Apply MP Scholarship Scheme 2021-2022:
• Visit the official portal website www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
• Click on “Register Yourself”.
• Read all the instructions carefully then click on “Go for Registration”.
• Fill the registration form.
• Enter Aadhaar Card Number and Mobile Number.
• Enter Your SAMAGRA ID and Email ID.
• Enter correspondence address and permanent address.
• Then check the box for confirmation.
• Click on submit button.
• The login details will be SMS you on your mobile and Email ID.
• Once you receive the SMS or email.
• Go to the home page.
• Click on “Apply for Scholarship”.
• Enter user name or student applicant Id and password.
• Enter Captcha and click on login button.
1 passport size photo, copy of educational certificates such as diploma, degree etc. and income declaration certificate.
Leave a Reply