Uttar Pradesh (UP) Government offer dashmottar, pre-matric and post-matric scholarship online. Interested and eligible students can apply online by visiting official portal website or simply click the link which given below to apply or to check your UP scholarship application status online.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship:
- For general/other backward class (OBC)/ scheduled castes (SC)/ scheduled tribes (ST) and minority category can apply for UP scholarship 2021-22.
- For minority candidates whose parental annual income should be below one lakh rupees from all sources.
- 30 thousand rupees for OBC category candidates.
- 25 thousand rupees for general category in urban area and 19884 rupees in rural areas.
- SC, ST category students whose parental annual income should be below two lakh rupees.
Scholarship Rates: For gen/other backward class (OBC)/ scheduled caste (SC)/ scheduled tribes (ST) and minority.
|Groups||Amount Per Month|
Also check Madhya Pradesh Scholarship
– How to Apply Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Online 2021-22:
UP scholarships and fee reimbursement season New (Fresh) student / student Login.
- Go to official portal scholarship.up.gov.in
- Click on student’s registration option.
- Read all instructions very carefully.
- Fill the all necessary details correctly.
- Take a print out copy of registration slip.
- Login with registration number.
- Enter the date of birth, password and enter captcha code.
- Click on submit button.
- Then fill the complete application form.
- Upload your photo copy.
- Take a print out with photo.
- Then Click on “Submit” button.
- Submit Printout copy of filled application form with all the supporting documents to your College/Institute.
- Don’t forget to take a receipt from your College/Institute.
– How to Check the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Status:
• Go to the Official portal scholarship.up.gov.in
• Under student column click on the Application Status 2021-22
• Enter the registration number and click on “Submit” button
• Your application status will display take a print out if you want
– How to Check Student Details:
- Check student’s records as per scholarship data search by high school board, year and roll number.
- Select Board (UP Board, CBSE, ICSE, Other)
- Select Passing Year
- Enter Board Roll Number
- Then Click on “Search Roll Number” button
– Required Documents:
• Certificate of Income Proof
• Permanent Residence Proof
• Birth Certificate
• School and College Documents
• Affidavit which mentioned in GO
• Scan copy of Photo and Sign
Click to Check the Application Status
Other Related Posts:
Kerala Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit-cum Means Scholarship 2021-22
Leave a Reply