The Apollo Hospitals has been recognized as the ‘Architect of Modern Healthcare’ in India. Since it was incorporated as a Public Limited Company in the year 1979, promoted by Dr. Prathap C. Reddy, Executive Chairman.
Its resource management and able deployment of technology and knowledge in the service of mankind has brought Apollo Hospitals national and international recognition and acceptance. The Apollo Group of Hospitals is an integrated healthcare provider today.
The Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad, is a 477 bed multi-specialty tertiary care centre that has over 50 medical and surgical disciplines. The hospital’s services are supported by sophisticated technology used by experienced medical professionals to enhance medical care.
As part of the Apollo Hospitals Group – recognized as the “Architect of Modern Healthcare” in India – the Apollo Hospital in Hyderabad is committed to providing outstanding medical facilities and services; the Apollo Heart Institute, for example, is on par with the best in the world.
Established of the first corporate hospital in Chennai (Tamil Nadu) in 1983 now became the single largest private hospital group in Asia today.
Several nations in the Asian subcontinent receive healthcare through its 71 hospitals and 12000 hospital beds. The Government of India declared Apollo Hospitals, Chennai, as a “Center of Excellence” and the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi, is amongst the largest corporate hospitals in the region.
• Apollo Hospital was the first to set up a health insurance administration company in India.
• Apollo Hospital was the first provider to introduce preventive healthcare packages in India.
• Apollo Hospital was the first to perform liver, multi-organ and cord blood transplants in India.
• Apollo Hospital was the first Indian hospital to introduce newer techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for CNS tumors).
• Apollo Hospitals has the largest as well as one of the most sophisticated sleep laboratories in the world.
• Apollo Hospitals has pioneered orthopedic procedures like total knee replacement and the Illizarov procedure in India.
• Apollo Hospitals owns and manages the first hospital that obtained ISO 9002 and ISO 14001-quality certification in India.
- Orthopaedics / Spine Surgery
- Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Vascular / Visceral Surgery
- Nephrology and Urology
- Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Maxillo-facial and Cosmetic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Respiratory Medicine
Key Medical Fields:
- Institute of Cardiology and Cardio thoracic Surgery
- Institute of Radiation, Medical and Surgical Oncology
- Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Institute of Nephrology and Urology
- Institute of Orthopaedics and Trauma Care
- Institute of Cosmetology and Cosmetic Surgery
- Institute of Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Contact Address: Apollo Hospital Hyderabad, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad- 500 033, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Appointment Phone Number: 04023607777
- Website: www.apollohospitals.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: Pollishetty Towers, Besides Keys High School, St. John’s road, Secunderabad-500003.
- Appointment Phone Number: 04027718888
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Address: Pr. No. 3-5-836 to 838, Near Old Mla Quarters, Hyderguda, Hyderabad – 500 029. Telangana.
- Appointment Phone Number: 04023231380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Address: DMRL X Roads, Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500 058.
- Appointment Phone Number: 040-24342202
- Email: email@example.com
Apollo Emergency Centre:
- Apollo Emergency Centre, Old MLA Quarters, Hyderguda, Hyderabad – 500 029.
- Phone: 040-23231380