Assam Government has introduced NHPC Fellowship scheme for students of Assam state. This scheme that aims to encourage meritorious students to pursue higher education will be disbursed only on merit and income basis.
The concerned authority has invited the eligible candidates to send duly filled applications with all supporting documents that have been listed in the below section.
NHPC as the regulating authority reserves the right to change, adjust or withdraw the scholarship scheme as considered important without release of any notice. The decision of NHPC with respect to candidate’s selection, rejection or fund release will be last. The fellowship will be provided only those applicants who are pursuing master’s degree course from an IIT, NIT or IIS.
No involvement of any other body during the process will be engaged. On the off chance that the detail gave in the application form is found to be have false or fake information, the registration of such candidates will be dismissed forever. The scholarship holder should avail any other financial stipends from any other source.
- Organization: NHPC Limited
- Scholarship Name: NHPC Fellowship Scheme 2021-22 for Assam
- Number of Scholarship: 170 scholarships
- Minimum Eligibility Marks: 50%
- Website: http://www.nhpcindia.com/career
- Address: NHPC Ltd, P.O. Gerukamukh, District: Dhemaji, Assam, Pin-787035
Also Check Inspire Scholarship:
– Eligibility Criteria for NHPC Fellowship Scheme:
- The candidates eligible for NHPC fellowship scheme for Assam will be only those who own Assam domicile.
- For the students pursuing master’s programme in various courses or any course from IIT (s)/NIT(s)/Indian Institute of Science (IISc), who are not receiving financial aid from any other body or any kind of money related help are qualified to apply under this scheme.
- Candidates pursuing regular or full time courses (not correspondence/irregular/online mode) in institutes/universities or colleges affiliated by the MCI/AICTE/MOHRD State Technical Education Boards are eligible to apply under this scheme.
- The average academic report (OGPA/CGPA scale of evaluating framework) shall not be less than 50% of the full marks.
- The net annual wage of the candidate’s family from all sources should not to be more than Rs 2.0 lakhs.
- The candidate should not be getting or intend to receive financial aid from any other body or source. Only the reimbursement or free waiver of tuition fee provided by State Government shall be acceptable.
– Details of the NHPC Fellowship Scheme for Assam:
|Course||Duration||No. of Scholarship||Examination||Scholarship Amount|
|Masters in M (Tech)/M.E. / M.Sc.||02 (Two)||10 (Ten)||BE, B.Tech, BSc, M.Sc. etc.||Rs. 10000/- pm|
|Engineering Degree||04 (Four)||68 (Sixty Eight)||12th Standard||Rs. 4000/- pm|
|MBBS||05 (Five)||11 (Eleven)||12th Standard||Rs. 4000/- pm|
|MBA||02 (Two)||20 (Twenty)||Graduation||Rs. 4000/- pm|
|Masters in Geology/Geophysics||02 (Two)||20 (Twenty)||Degree in Geology/ Geophysics||Rs. 4000/- pm|
|Post Graduate Degree in Mass Communication & Journalism and Hotel Management||02 (Two)||14 (Fourteen)||Graduation||Rs. 4000/- pm|
|Diploma in Engineering||03 (Three)||16 (Sixteen)||10th / 12th Standard||Rs.3000/- pm|
|ITI||02 (Two)||11 (Eleven)||12th Standard||Rs. 2000/- pm|
- The reservation against SC/ST/OBC/PWDs quota might be regulated according to the guidelines released by the Government.
- 50% of the scholarship grant will be reserved for scholars from North Lakhimpur and Dhemaji regions. For any setback in this category, the remaining seats will be made accessible to students from different areas of Assam.
- 50% of the scholarship amount will be reserved for girl students of Assam. For any shortfall in this category, the same will be made accessible to boy students.
- Children’s of NHPC Employee are not eligible for NHPC fellowship scheme.
Disbursement: The fellowship amount will be paid yearly/semester wise. The fellowship amount will be transfer directly to the beneficiary bank account through ECS/ CCM by NHPC.
Fellowship Renewal 2021-22: Fellowship will be continued strictly on the basis of the performance of the applicants which shall be reviewed yearly or quarterly. Applicants must obtain at least 50% or above marks in the previous examination.
NHPC Fellowship Selection 2021-22: Selection of the students will be made on the basis of Merit cum Income basis.
– How to Apply NHPC Fellowship Scheme:
The candidates who fulfil all above qualification criteria may submit a duly filled application in the format suggest by the NHPC. The interested students can check ‘Application Format’ which can also be downloaded from NHPC site www.nhpcindia.com, www.dhemaji.nic.in, www.lakhimpur.nic.in or www.dteassam.in
All duly filled forms alongside required documents, duly checked and verified by their Principal/Head of the concerned College/Institute, must reach to the Executive Director, Subansiri Lower H.E. Project, NHPC Ltd, P.O. Gerukamukh, District: Dhemaji, Assam, Pin- 787035 by speed post on or before last date.
- Domicile Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Voter ID Card/Driving License
- Residents Proof of Students Father
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC students
- Mark sheet
- Admission Fee Receipt
- Income Certificate of Students Parents
|Click Here for Guidelines and Application Form|