Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
The Higher Education, Science & Technology Department of West Bengal has invited applications for scholarship under “Swami Vivekananda Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Scheme 2021-22”. This scholarship is provided with an objective to offer financial aid to meritorious and needy students of the State of West Bengal.
The financial aid provided under this scheme will only be made available to those students who seek to pursue higher education. So, only those students who have secured admission in higher secondary level courses and on wards in regular/full-time recognized college or institutions in India can apply for this fellowship.
Another important criterion for applying under this scholarship is that the students must have passed out from State Board/ Madarsha Education/ Council of Secondary/ Higher education of West Bengal. The candidate parent’s or guardian annual income from all resources should not be more than Rupees 2, 50,000/-.
- Organization: Directorate of School Education, Government of West Bengal
- Scholarship Name: Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship 2021-22
- Website: https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Last Date: Not Released
- Address: Bikash Bhavan, 6th floor, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091, West Bengal
- Help Line Number: 1800-102-8014 (11:00 A.M. – 04:00 P.M.)
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check Ishan Uday scholarship:
– How to Apply Swami Vivekananda MCM Scholarship?
The applicants need to submit his/her application by visiting SVMCM official website e.g. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in only through online mode. No hard copies are required to be sent offline. The online process will commence every year for two months, from September to November.
– Renewal Application 2021-22:
For renewal of scholarship, all candidates will be required to apply every year at the same website by attaching their previous year’s mark sheet and required documents.
– Required Documents:
- Mark Sheet
- Admit Card
- Income Certificate
- Income Affidavit
- Copy of Bank Pass Book
- Ration / Voter ID/ Aadhaar Card etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photo
|Click Here to Apply SVMCM Scholarship
|Click Here for More Details