Government of Telangana State is offering Telangana epass scholarship 2021-22 for eligible students anyone who are eligible they can apply online before last date.
Every year Telangana State provide three kinds of e-Pass scholarship such as Merit cum scholarship, Pre metric scholarships and Post metric scholarships.
Students who are doing post metric courses which approved by University or Board and whose parental annual income is less than Rs.200000/- (Two Lakhs) rupees or below they can apply for this scholarship.
The e-pass online portal has developed a comprehensive MIS portal for the benefit of the welfare departments, college managements and students to enable real-time access of information regarding the status of scholarship.
Each post matric scholarship holder shall be allotted a unique Id which shall remain throughout the currency of his educational career for the purpose of seeking scholarships. A candidate shall always quote this unique Id for future correspondence with the Government.
– Income Declaration and Income Certificate:
The revenue department shall issue detailed guidelines for the issue of income declaration by suitably incorporating the recommendation of the group of ministers. The revenue department shall be accordingly issued suitable directions in the grant of income certificate to students. In respect of attendance, the existing instruction will continue to hold 75% attendance or as prescribed by the university under its regulations, is compulsory for availing the scholarship scheme.
– Disbursal of RTF and MTF:
The disbursal of RTF to colleges and MTF to students shall be done through online banking. All students shall have a bank account. Students shall furnish their bank accounts at the time of registration along with the photo copy of the first page of the bank account. A valid bank account is one where the bank account is in the name of the student to whom the scholarship has been sanctioned.
The disbursal of tuition fee (RTF) shall be made in two installments to the college concerned and the disbursal of maintenance fee (MTF) shall be made in four installments to the student’s bank account. Any changes in the Bank Account number can be done only by the authorized representative of the college or by the student concerned as the case may be.
– Telangana epass scholarship Status 2021-22 Details:
- Name of the Department: Welfare Department, Government of Telangana
- Scholarship Name: Telangana e-pass Scholarship
- E-Pass – Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships
- Notification: Scholarship for Students
- Website: telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Location: Telangana
- Academic Year: 2021-22
Also check NFDC Scholarship:
– Telangana epass scholarship Eligiblity:
- Students who belongs to SC (Scheduled Castes), ST (Scheduled Tribes) categories.
- SC (Scheduled Castes), ST (Scheduled Tribes) candidates whose parental/guardian annual income is equal or less than 2 Lakhs rupees from all sources.
- BC, EBC, Disabled candidates whose parental/guardian annual income is equal or less than 1 Lakhs Rupees from all sources.
- Whose attendance is not less than 75%.
- To receive a stipend, every student should have a valid bank account on his name in any nationalized banks.
- Scholarship will not be paid to the students who have not registered on the official ePass website.
- Candidates can apply through online for a scholarship through your concerned welfare department.
– Students Who Are Not Eligible:
- Candidates who do not belongs SC, ST, BC, EBC and Disabled.
- SC, ST candidate whose parental/guardian annual income is more than 2 Lakhs rupees.
- BC, EBC, Disabled candidates whose parental/guardian annual income is more than 1 Lakhs rupees.
- Students who are pursuing part time or online courses.
- Candidate who are admitted under any Sponsored or Management Quota seat.
- Candidates who are availing any other scholarship from any source.
- BC, EBC, Disabled students who are studying in open universities or distant education.
- EBC candidates who are studying 12th class or equivalent courses.
Student: Submit the application form online within 1 month from the admission date.
College: The College authority must issue a certificate to the student on the day of application submission.
ASWO / Field Officer:
Physical Verification: 2 times in a year
Within 1 month of reopening of college
Within 1 month from the last date Admission submission
Colleges Eligible: All post-matric colleges in all over Telangana state recognized by Govt. of Telangana.
– How to Check Telangana epass scholarship 2021-22 Status:
- Visit the official website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on scholarship status
- Select your scholarship type Post Metric or Pre Metric
- Enter the application number, academic year, hall ticket number, SSC pass year, SSC pass type and date of birth
- Click on get status button
– How to Apply Post Matric or Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22:
- Go to the Official Website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- SSC Pass Type (Regular, Supplementary/ Private, CBSE, ICSE, Etc.)
- Enter SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Enter Your Date of Birth
- Finally Enter Your SSC Passing Year
– How to Renew Pre Matric Scholarship 2021-22:
- Go to the official website https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Enter student previous year school particulars
- Select school district, Mandal, school name
- Select previous class and student name and father name
- Then enter your date of birth and click on “proceed for registration” button
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Numbers: 040-23390228 for General Issues
Address: Project Monitoring Unit, SPIU
Ground Floor, Damodaram Sanjeevaiah Sankshema Bhavan (DSS Bhavan)
Opposite to Chacha Nehru Park, Masab Tank, Hyderabad